The term ‘Return True’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
General Website Terms
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
WordPress Maintenance Terms
WordPress Maintenance is given on a rolling monthly/yearly basis. You may cancel the maintenance at any time, but pro-rated refunds are not available. Instead maintenance will continue to be carried out until the end of the term already paid. This is the same for both monthly and yearly. Purchasing the maintenance is an agreement to this and there are no exceptions.
In all cases, monthly and yearly, maintenance will renew until you cancel. However it can be agreed in advance if you would only like to use the service for a small amount of time. This is agreed on a case-by-case basis.
Non-Payment: In the case of non-payment during the maintenance cycles I will continue to maintain the website for 1 week after the due date of the payment, after that point maintenance and backups will be stopped. Once payment is made maintenance will be resumed as normal. This assumes you have not already emailed me to cancel the renewal of the maintenance service.
Note: Automatic payments are now available. If you wish you can now save your payment details when paying your first invoice. After that payment will be taken automatically if you wish. Manual payment is, of course, still available if you prefer it. All payment services are provided by Stripe and Wave.